Monday, April 28, 2008

Showered with love

My good friend Lindsay hosted a fabulous baby shower for another friend of ours this past weekend and I took the photos. The pictures speak for themselves - it was a beautiful party! It was truly a labor of love, she put a ton of thought into the details. If you need a party planner and want perfection, she's the one. I took a LOT of pictures so it will probably take a couple of posts to share all of my favorites.
















































6 comments:

Beverlydru said...

I am wondering why these photos brought tears to my eyes! Is it the beauty? Is it because you captured the outpouring of love in the exquisite details?

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear friend.

You are blessed with a talent and I am lucky to call you my friend.

Sissy Hand said...

Those pictures are beautiful! You were able to capture what looked to have been like a wonderful and beautiful shower!

T.M. said...

Those look like they came of a magazine.

kat said...

Amazing pictures. These photos are great.

Mrs. Sofa said...

awesome pictures! thanks for sharing the cake pic...cookie looks yummy!