Monday, April 21, 2008

The Blog Has Arrived

Well, after a couple of weeks of posting pictures from recent photo shoots my new blog has arrived. It's not everything I want it to be but it will have to do for now. Photography is only a hobby at this point but the perfectionist in me still wants the perfectly designed blog and even a flashy website. There are not enough hours in the day! I hope to update this often with new pics of my friends, family, and others who will let me practice my skills on them. Check back often and feel free to contact me if you want to get together for pictures! (my email address is on the side bar - I've spaced it out to prevent spammers from getting it)

1 comment:

Terri said...

Jessica,

These pictures are beyond awesome. You are so talented! I can't wait to see the pictures from my house. I will pay you anytiime to photograph my girls and family. Thank you for being a blessing in our lives!

Terri